Changing Your Password
When logging into Obsidian Portal, you will need to supply both your username and password to authenticate. This helps to ensure that the "you" logging in is actually you. Your first password is the one you input when creating your account (see Create an Account), but it may become necessary to change it at a later date. It is highly recommended that you take your time when creating a new password, and that you research solid password practices.
To change your password:
- Navigate to your user profile page.
- Click the "Edit Your Profile" link.
- Locate the "Password Reset" sub-header (under the "Basic Info" section).
- Input the new password in the "New Password" field.
- Retype the new password in the "Retype Password" field.
- Click the "Save" button.